Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Mid-August Blog Carnival

If you're home hiding from the heat, or just tired of all the usual summer reading, try some blogs. They're free and certainly varied enough not to bore you. Curl up on your couch, or pull up a chair, swing on a hammock, stay busy on the bus, train, plane or bed. Wherever you're sitting or lying down enjoy reading some blog posts.


As my norm, I'm just listing titles. Read, comment, share and tell me which is your favorite. If you have any blogs to recommend, don't be shy. I'm always interested in adding to my blog rolls.

Please remember that I'm not responsible for the content of blog posts, other than my own.

Where Everybody Knows Your Name
Optimistic People
Dancing Through Life
The Lost Kitchen, A Book Review
Finding Valuable History under Jerusalem Streets
Time for Rabbi Lau to Dig Up Momma
I Can’t Be Antisemitic Because My Conspiracy Theories Paint Jews As Super-Smart (satire-maybe)
August beer festivals
Memories, Soviet Aliyah to Shiloh
10 reasons why it is easy to be a vegan in Israel
Easy Filling Vegetable Lentil Soup
Getting Carried Away
The Writings of Ahava Emunah Lange: Happy New Year
Chodesh Ellul Tov, 5779, September 1, 2019
The Solution to BDS and Growing Antisemitism is Counter-Intuitive
STEVE KRAMER – GLAD YOU’RE NOT COMING
Lieberman signs a vote-sharing deal with Gantz and Lapid's party
A Matter of Origin
Dance Festival Flyer 1964

Which was your favorite? Tell me which and why in the comments, thanks.

2 comments:

rutimizrachi said...

Thanks for doing this, as always!

Batya said...

Ruti, thanks, glad you enjoy and read the blog carnivals.