Wednesday, August 07, 2019

New Mall in Ariel Near The University

For months, OK ever since I noticed the construction, I've been impatiently awaiting the opening of the new mall in Ariel. It's right across from the Ariel University and a minute from  where we catch rides and buses to Shiloh and nearby communities. The Rami Levi Mall, which is at the other end of Ariel, is very inconvenient for me, since I don't have a car.

This new Ariel mall has a gas station, a supermarket (Supersol Deal,) quite a few restaurants, a bookstore, clothing and accessory stores and best of all a FOX home, which is a big favorite of mine. The only thing I didn't see was a children's clothing store. The clothing stores in the mall all seem to cater to adults only. Like the Rami Levy Mall at the other end of Ariel, this "mall" is open. In that way it resembles "shopping centers" of my childhood, except for the fact that it's two stories tall and has an elevator. Rami Levy's also has an escalator.

I was in the new Ariel mall yesterday with a couple of friends. We ate lunch, and Gd willing I'll review the restaurant in a couple of days.









I can imagine myself tremping to the new Ariel mall just for fun.

No comments: