Thursday, February 23, 2012

KCC "Outside The Box"

Yosefa is the Kosher Cooking Carnival hostess with the mostest. There are lots of great recipes and articles in this month's Kosher Cooking Carnival.

I'll be hosting the next one, G-d willing, Rosh Chodesh Nissan, March 23.  If you'd like to host one, please let me know.  And if you would like to give your blog more exposure, then hosting KCC is a very good way.  Look at my left sidebar to see which of my posts hare the most viewed and you'll see that hosting blog carnivals is worth it.  It's not all that much work.  I'll help you if you need it. 

Contact me either email or facebook to send in your posts.  KCC is more than just recipes.  All sorts of articles about kosher food, cooking, Jewish Law, cookbook and restaurant reviews are welcome. We have a facebook page you're welcome to join. 

No comments: