Sunday, April 17, 2005

good news, good news, bad news

good news--the plumber fixed the fleishig sink

good news--my washing machine isn't leaking

bad news, clogged pipe running from laundry room to bathroom and probably out to the sewer

and after I proved it to the plumber, he has yet to return

and back to the best news--it's not the washing machine

as hard as it is to get the plumber, the washer repair service is worse

so I've been musing....

ok and cleaning a bit, too

and I even checked our storageroom, which has more space than I had expected, so I through out a few bags, and I also threw out a double tape that had been "gracing" the house though not entertaining for a decade or more, and I gave away some crackers to the pre-Pesach camp, now run by kids who weren't even born when it began

enough norishkeit
time to return to the scrubbing
though I'm not obsessing
just doing what's really necessary

the kitchen will be kosher for Pesach, and every room will be cleaner than usual

that's enough

No comments: