Wednesday, April 13, 2005

whistle while you work

What's your favorite music to make the medicine go down? ---oops! I mean to make cleaning for Pesach, Passover, easier?

A few years ago, when I couldn't afford an extra pair of hands, I treated myself to a cd of "Carmen," and that's what's on now. Such a dramatic tragedy puts everything in different proportion. Earlier, to get me in "the mood" I listened to Bing Crosby. To get more in the spirit of things I'll put on "The Diaspora Yeshiva Band;" Ruby, are you reading this?

And of course, if I want to feel young, there's the "Beatles" and my '50's and '60's music.

Now, on with the show!

2 comments:

Moze said...

You're not going to llike this, but I clean to 1980s punk music.

Hey, maybe that explains the state of my house...

Moze said...

You're not going to llike this, but I clean to 1980s punk music.

Hey, maybe that explains the state of my house...