Wednesday, April 20, 2005

slowly

Maybe I'll speed up after my exercise class. We're having it today instead of our usual Thursday.

My alarm clock caught me in a deep sleep. I had to cover the burners and stove top to make my coffee. Why didn't I do it last night? That's what begins to happen, when there isn't time pressure. I should have had my husband transfer the last closet, but I needed some "normal time."

There's a wash in the machine. Ends up that the plumber found a thick, hard blockage in the first pipe into which the washing machine drains. After much poking and prodding, he cleared it, and now I can launder without floods. What a relief.

The meat and chicken are pretty much thawed and sitting, in pots, on the counter. After the exercise classs, I'll start the cooking and my new electric fyer/chicken cooker will have its maiden batch.

I'll also have to do more shopping today, good excuse to get out. My husband recorded "Law and Order," and I still have one or two episodes of "Homicide" to watch. Dd#1 will bring more. Nothing like the classic detective shows.

Must get on with my morning. And also cover the "island." I'll use the butterfly contac paper. I'll also use it on the high chair. Hallelie should like it.

No comments: