Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Have Returned!

Yes, the lady blogger in the hat came back!
Yes, I did.
And I'm probably fatter than before.

I spent a fortune in kosher restaurants, especially the Shishkabob Palace, Middleneck Rd., Great Neck, NY.

My greatest bargain was the $6- shoes for myself in Payless, someplace in Westchester between New Rochelle and Chapaqua.

The purchase I didn't plan was the camera for my son, a "Fugi" with 10 megapixels and 12 zoom for about $260- in Radio Shack, also in Westchester, actually next door to the Payless.

I took hundreds of pictures with my trusty Canon 620, and did you know that the 720 doesn't seem to be on the market yet and no everyone is happy with the 580 or whatever most stores suggest instead.

You'll have to wait to see the pictures I took, since I have to transfer my old picture files to the new portable hard disk I got in Radio Shack, since the laptop is too full.

Now for some more coffee and then to my T'hillim, Psalms group.

5 comments:

Toto said...

Welcome home! We're off for a month a week from today........ just the mentioning of the shopping you've done makes my wallet shake! :) haha

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Juggling Frogs said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to the photo tour...

Leora said...

Can't wait to see the photos.

Batya said...

Thanks to all of you. I guess, I ought to take down the laptop and see if I understand the new "toy." If not, I'll call a neighbor.