Sunday, July 06, 2008

Pictures Will Wait

I have hundreds of pictures in my camera memory. I hope there will be room for hundreds more. Just the thought of having to download them all and burn them on disks...

But it's still not worth spending $2.99 or so in a store. The computers I've been using during this visit are just for mail and simple blogging. I'm just so sorry I didn't take my camera to the Plastic Wedding. I probably would have enjoyed it much more. Maybe my husband will post some pics when he gets back; though he doesn't take the "arty" ones I do.

I really must apologize to the blogs I haven't been visiting. Not much computer time. Now, I'm at my sister-in-law's and everyone else is asleep, so it's sort of like home when I spend the early morning hours on the computer.

Today is the "post-wedding brunch." We'll be seeing family, like all my kiddies, and friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you could find an additional memory card on sale and use that to supplement your primary memory card? Or maybe you could find a discount of some sort on the disc burning services...

Batya said...

I have an extra memory card with me. I've already changed batteries, just once. That's normal on my canon 620.

YMedad said...

Actually, I do take "arty" photographes like here and here