Monday, June 22, 2009

Even My Batteries Are Getting Older

Not every woman (or man) is so up front and honest about age. Just scroll to the previous post to discover how old I am.

Just two days after my kids made me a big party at Tel Shiloh, including a tour led by my husband and the most moving PowerPoint presentation by my kids, a good friend had her same-age birthday party.

I planned on giving her a CD of photos from it. After a short time, my camera batteries gave out, so I put in the spares, which I had recharged just three weeks before. I know exactly when, because it was before my trip to NY. Then, just a few pictures later, those batteries also stopped working.

I guess the rechargeable batteries don't recharge forever. I've also noticed that they seem to last for periods of time, not use.

I can't take the pictures off the digital camera until I have charged batteries.

2 comments:

rickismom said...

Mazal Tov on your birthday! The second half may be quicker, but at least we are smarter! (I am an almost-60 year old....)

Batya said...

Thanks!
So true!