Saturday, January 20, 2007

Cough control and boredom

I found myself coughing too much this morning in shul (synagogue,) so I left after a few minutes. It was disappointing. I didn't even go to the shiur, class, I usually attend, since I knew I'd have to walk out. People really don't like to be near coughers. In the afternoon I didn't cough, which was good. And I took a walk, didn't cough the whole time. So I figured it was safe to visit a friend, but I began coughing there and had to leave.

The weather has changed; it's almost stormy. Rain was predicted, but how much??

Yes I'm bored.

Following are pictures I've taken while waiting around:

in a friend's apartment

nice view
At the bus stop in Malcha, by the mall. This is what's reflected in the picture here

behind the scenes
And in Tel Aviv, the hotel from a very different angle.
reflecting

2 comments:

Sarah Likes Green said...

it seems this coughing thing is going around :P

nice pics. i also take photos while i'm bored or waiting!

Batya said...

It spreads too easily.

Thanks about the pics. I hate waiting.