Monday, January 22, 2007

jblog awareness

OK, don't call me a party-pooper, please. I'll be more jblog aware if you insist. I've just done something daring.

Yes, even at my advanced age--I think that I'm the oldest female Jblogger around--by peeking in on jrant I chose a couple of totally new to me jblogs and added them to my blogroll. No clapping, thunder, lightening nor earthquakes. What a disappointment; or "oy," as Porat would say.

So, when I do my "visiting," I'll have some new places to visit.

And while I'm being so community-minded, I have an idea--
Wouldn't it be nice if someone initiates a new jblog carnival, focusing on fotos! (I know the spelling's wrong, but it's correct in Spanish, I think, and anyway, it makes good ad copy.) And while I'm at it, you can include this post, since it includes:

Self-Portrait in Shadows by me, who else?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! but which blogs are the new blogs? Share?

Batya said...

the last two, before the gap

Batya said...

bb, your wife is a very lucky woman!
I hope that one of the "rules" is no number restrictions.