Sunday, January 21, 2007

Faith

Sunrise!

faith
No, I haven't changed my camera settings. And there isn't anything wrong with the camera. It's the same hour and earth-sun angle I've taken some awesome pictures dominated by that sunrise-orange, which I've always loved.

Someplace else in our time zone, people are mesmerized and comforted by the warm glow, but here it's raining. The sky is wet and grey. It's uncomfortable and inconvenient.

But without water, we'd all die.

That's why I can see the beauty of the sunrise this morning, no less than on a dry, clear and richly colorful day.

Thank G-d

Have a wonderful week

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shavuah tov muse...take care of yourself...i'm still on the second round of anti biotics...starts off with a cold and ends up with blocked sinuses...oy...lovely photo...personally i love the rain...a lot...stay safe...be well

Batya said...

refuah shleimah
Besides the periodic coughing fit, which scares people half to death, I'm getting over mine.

Honestly, I don't like the rain too much, but I know we need it.