Tuesday, January 30, 2007

some quick visits

I haven't done much blog-visiting recently. Let's see how much I can do before my husband finishes dinner and wants to catch up on his emails, blogging etc.

Did you know that the weather isn't always "vacation perfect" in Hawaii? Poor Wendy!

Moze marches "Shvil Yisrael" to Tel Aviv. Wow, that's strange; I thought it was a European city.

~Sarah~ also switched! Not quite as traumatic as we had thought, right? Though my Shiloh Musings is still "old."

Judeopundit writes about Canada's giving more aid to the "P.A."

Akiva reminds us that "avenge" isn't a dirty word.

A book review from SWFM on "Doesn't Anyone Blush Anymore?"

And an important note from Mrs. Bagel Blogger. Send a refuah shleimah to our favorite BB, and don't forget to send your jpix-jblog links. submit your photos

That's it for now!

PS Can't forget to post something jblog new for me. Clever words from cute kids in the Golan.

2 comments:

Sarah Likes Green said...

yeh, so far so good with the new blogger.

thanks for the link! :)

Batya said...

The spellcheck alone is worth it! I really should change Shiloh Musings.