Saturday, January 27, 2007

They're making me a nervous wreck!


Recently I can't be sure if I'll be able to blog. The beta forces are after me to convert! It's, le'havdil, (ok different) like during the Spanish Inquisition. I do feel persecuted.

sometimes when I sign in, they won't let me continue in "old blogger." I keep trying to return, and they send me through a dark path.

Before Shabbat I felt like I was at war.

I have two alternate ideas up my sleeve. I presume that at some time I'll give in and go beta, but it will be under duress.

Could someone please tell me what it's all about? Have they upgraded "things" and the improvement isn't compatible with the "old blogger?" So is it that they're running "parallel operations?"

If they give some sort of intelligent reason, it would be one thing, but I don't like their ad campaign. I feel like they're trying to run me over.

That car in the picture wasn't trying to run me over. It just got in the way of the pre-sunset I was photographing. It's a really big, heavy bullet-proofed car. It's so big, that four of us sat in the back seat, not on any laps, and I'm not skinny, not even slim. I saw three young women climb in and I waved them off, but the driver wouldn't go. He signaled that I should get in. I took a look, and there actually was room for me! I'll blog more of the sunset pictures another time.

I don't take the popular paths, and I don't see the point of going beta. How complicated is it? Is it an easier path than this one?

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I have no idea. I have not gone "beta" either and I really have no desire to! I bet we'll be forced to, eventually.

Batya said...

Have you been having trouble posting?

Anonymous said...

I just went Beta this evening. It seems ok, but I really haven't made up my mind yet.

Batya said...

I just did it.
Problem is, we can't go back.