Thursday, November 22, 2012

Renewal, Another Chance

Considering how miserable Bibi and politics and war have been making me, I need to blog something good and encouraging this morning.




Just a few short days ago, it was all brown and dry here.  A few inches of rain and we see the sproutings of green.  OK, maybe some of those sprouts, leaves are just weeds.  But weeds are related to the wild flowers, G-d's favorite way to decorate the Land.

Rain is a blessing, a gift from G-d.  It's the key to life.  And no matter how much we sin, G-d keeps on giving us more chances to repent.

2 comments:

jewaicious said...

I love the perspectives of vibrancy and life you show us in your photos. Lovely.

Stay well, stay safe.

Batya said...

jewaicious, thanks so much, I'm glad you like them. I couldn't resist that green.