Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Finally!

That's a nice general title, because:
Finally
  • I went to the pool this moring for a swim, the first time since ours was closed early September.
  • after hours trying to answer, delete or delay (skip for later) dozens of emails on my yahoo account, there were no more new ones--still are the ones I delayed, but...
  • I increased my walking, ok just a bit, but that's better than the previous situaltion
  • I bought a scanner-printer; I got the HP 1315, and if you know something negative about it, please, don't say anything!!! I only want to hear good things!
  • I gave Hallelie her new hooded jacket from blue sweatshirt material. She wasn't terribly interested. When she was asked what was in the bag I had given her she answered: "clothes" and then when pressed for details, "blue."

And finally, I'm going to try to turn off the computer, put in a wash for the night, to be hung tomorrow and try to get to bed, becuase I really am very tired.

Good night!

1 comment:

Esther said...

And I'm finally commenting. :) Congrats on getting stuff done. Mazel tov on the new printer/scanner.