Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Long Day

Yes, a long day. Got up early, 5am early enough for you?

Then 'blogged." It may not sound all that productive, but it's better than my old computer "yetzer haraa," "evil inclination" free cell, the computer card game. After the previous computer repair, it was no longer on, so I found a new hobby, blogging.

Then I went to the pool in Neve Yaakov with friends.

Then lots of errands in Jerusalem.

Then the bus to Beit El for a staff meeting.

And finally home at 8pm or later.

And my husband just came home now, and soon, as soon as he finishes eating, he's taking over the computer.

So, Bye bye

2 comments:

Esther said...

That IS a long day!

I used to love Free Cell....until I discovered Spider Solitaire.

Batya said...

Wow! That's some challenge. Our computer was upgraded, and I've been really good and haven't checked games. I don't think my shoulder could take it. Forget about time!