Thursday, November 24, 2005

Today...

This is a historic day, the first time we've done anything "Thanksgiving-ish" since leaving New York in 1970.

I'll let you know afterwards about Glenda's turkey. I think that each guest is supposed to be contributing something. We're bringing the booze!

In the yeshiva high school where I teach, they're having an "open-house" for 8th graders to recruit for next year, so G-d willing I'll be leaving early on the junior high bus to Ofra. That makes it possible to get back home on time. OK, no chance to gussy up, but I can always put on lipstick.

I had better start the Shabbat cooking. It's a busy morning, before I go to work.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Looking forward to hearing all about your Thanksgiving. Hope it's a great one. :)

Batya said...

It'll be written up in a few minutes.