Monday, November 07, 2005

Oh, well...

Oh, well, according to the weather report, it may not be a good day to hang out the wash. And I've laundered all these big sheets and blanket covers, which don't dry well in my dryer or the small folding line.

I've done a very poor job of planning today.

Maybe I should retire the fan and wheel in the heater. It's that time of the year, and some of my neighbors have already begun heating their homes.

According to yahoo, 80% chance of rain, so I ought to take the hint. Those white clouds, no sun, sort of telling me, that even though the smell of last night's burnt food, not mine!, will permeate the house even longer, or I'll freeze to death. What a choice. But the clouds aren't black, so should I? Maybe I should get dressed first....

1 comment:

Esther said...

Well what's the worst thing that could happen? Your wet blankets will get wet again? But at best, maybe they'll dry?