Monday, July 16, 2007

Off, up and away for awhile

It's time to turn off the computer and finish getting ready.

I don't know when I'll be on again.

I changed my yahoo account, so that any mail yahoo thinks "junk/spam" will automatically be deleted, including my own. So I can't rescue them. That means that some legitimate mail will disappear, and I won't see it. So if I don't reply, even after a week, your mail may have had been mislabeled by yahoo.

About the Kosher Cooking Carnival, A Mother in Israel should be posting today, before she travels. Next month's host is Juggling Frogs. Send your links via blog carnival.
G-d willing there will be some guest posts to keep things interesting. It's nice to have such good friends.


Chodesh Tov Have a good month, and I'll post when I can.

4 comments:

Rafi G. said...

enjoy!

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Another fabulous picture. Did you take that this morning?

Enjoy our states..be safe..and don't let anyone try to tell you what to do!!
Always,
Crusty~

We're the ones who have to put up with them said...

Safe and fun journey!

Batya said...

thanks
pic's from last year
rushed now