Sunday, July 29, 2007

Saturday night in New Rochelle

The weather was iffy and we ended up staying home to doven rather than walking the mile plus to shul. Last night was stormy, as it is now, and I have to get back to my parents' place.

Food, of course, was delicious. We took a long walk this afternoon.

I can't believe the visit is almost over.

Foul up with the cell phone. T-Mobile has been having problems and I can't put the extra money in the phone. The phone is bad enough that it doesn't receive in or around my parents' house, a few blocks radius.l Now I can't add more money, and the money will only be good for a month, but the 30 minutes left aren't enough. I hope it will work now. It didn't work Thursday and Friday.

4 comments:

Lion of Zion said...

it is fairly well known that t-mobile stinks outside of nyc/long island/nj. i use it because it is the cheapest service and i hardly ever leave nyc.

YMedad said...

Well, now I understand why telephone contavt is bad. Chai-Ad has agreed to transport you home from airport. Enjoy the rest of the visit.

Anonymous said...

hey dad, she is trying to get the most out of her vecation, so that means being cut off the cell pohne too.....


j/k


hope u enjoyed every bit of your visit

Batya said...

thanks
I'm back. It was great.
I was in NY/NJ, but in the area of my parents' home, no reception for many people's phone.