Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Another NY kosher "restaurant"


I think this is the last one.

Besides the previous posts listing the kosher restaurants in New York where I ate during my visit, there was another.

Grand Central Station has something that Penn Station hasn't. It's a kosher "eating place," more than grabbing some Hagan Daz, which I did of course.

In the "Food Concourse," I think that's the name, you'll find a "Mendy's." Well, actually two of them, side by side. There's a branch of their deli, selling meat sandwiches and other things. Next to it is a dairy place with cheese sandwiches, salads and coffee. I had their coffee when I was with my sister-in-law.

Then we took the Madison Avenue Bus uptown to the Jewish Museum. The main exhibit was Louise Nevelson: Constructing a Legend.
I don't know who designed the glass "cube" outside the Apple Store on Fifth Avenue, but it looks like one of the exhibits.

No comments: