So here are a few suggestions. Of course, please read, comment, share and tell them I sent you! Enjoy!
Last night a non-blogger friend who reads blogs and I were talking. She said:
- If there's one blogger I'd like to meet it would be Rickismom, the writer of Beneath the Wings. I agree.
- There is another blogger we know very well. She lives across the street, It's All From Hashem.
- When a post of mine is included in Rafi's list of Interesting Posts, I get lots of hits.
- People all over the world are addicted to the "adventures of Chaviva." Find out why.
- For a different kind of adventure, there's living in Israel's south, where there's a war that the world including the Israeli Government is ignoring. Read what Miriam has to say about her life.
- And from galut, exile the Rebbitzen's Husband blogs about Jewish topics, like King David. Nu, come home.
- What's real life life in Israel? Paula's blog tells a lot. It's more than just having a soldier for a son.
- Seraphic Secret is another excellent blog coming out of the states. If you haven't read it, please do.
- Not to blow my own horn, but you may like my other blog, Shiloh Musings. It's different from this one.
- And finally, Love of the Land posts articles by all sorts of writers and bloggers. It's a good way of reading Arlene Kushner's articles.
And whoever thinks that all this computer stuff is only for the young doesn't know what's happening. Yaakov Kirschen, Dry Bones is even older than I am and he handles all the technology just fine.