Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ruti's Havel Havelim, Yes, She Can Do It!

This week's Havel Havelim is on one of my favorite blogs Ki Yachol Nuchal! עָלֹה נַעֲלֶה וְיָרַשְׁנוּ אֹתָהּ--כִּי-יָכוֹל נוּכַל, לָהּ. - "We shall ascend and conquer it, for we can surely do it!"

Ruti has included a fantastic variety of blog posts.  Visit and share; I'm sure you'll find plenty of great things to read.

Next week's host is A Soldier's Mother, another of my favorites.  If you have a link to submit, please send it in via blog carnival.  There's an easy sign up process.  More information including how to volunteer to host can be found on our facebook page.  Hosting is easy, because blog carnival will send you links all set up.  You just have to edit out any spam, add whatever other links you want and some spiel and optional pictures.

There's also the monthly Kosher Cooking Carnival.  It also has a facebook page, where we coordinate hosts, and gets posts via blog carnival.  Next month's KCC is a debut by Culinart Kosher.

If you have any questions about these two Jewish blog carnivals, please contact me, thanks.

7 comments:

rutimizrachi said...

Thank you for reposting, and for your kind words. BTW, the official response to our request for tie games is rather cryptic: "We don't kiss our sisters." Let me know if you don't get that.

Batya said...

Ruti, no I don't "get it."

rutimizrachi said...

I didn't either. Apparently, a tie game is like "kissing your sister." The boys seem to think a tie game lacks excitement. What can I say?

Batya said...

Ruti, meaning something like mothers would like and not "real men."
Though soccer has tie scores. But they can also tie without scoring.

rutimizrachi said...

Have you asked them if they think soccer is a "real" sport? ;-) Most footballers (of any style) seem to think "theirs" is the only REAL football...

Batya said...

oops
I guess I'm just a mother

rutimizrachi said...

Hah! I hear you, friend and fellow mom. :-)