If you have been nominated below for The Liebster Award and you choose to accept it, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a widget.
- Answer the 11 questions about yourself, provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself. (Note: I skipped this; long enough already!)
- Nominate 5 to 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award; who have less than 1000 followers.
- Create a new list of questions for the nominated bloggers to answer.
- List these rules in your post. (You can copy and paste them from here.)
- Once you have written your post and published it, you then have to inform the bloggers whom you’ve nominated for the Liebster award. Remember to give a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
11 questions for those who accept Liebster Blog Award from Leora:
- Who is your favorite author? Michael Connelly
- What is your favorite blog topic? Oops! That is a very tough question, since I blog on two blogs.
- Favorite social media site? Besides blogging? The only one I "do" is facebook.
- Topic of your most popular blog post ever? the easiest cake recipe is the most popular/viewed post, but I'm pretty sure that Totally Amazing Challah Shaping Tutorial will top it soon.
- Where did your best vacation take place? Vacation? I really don't vacation ever. But we made aliyah by boat, and that was amazing.
- What is your strongest childhood memory? My grandfather died when I was three and a half. I missed him desperately, and my parents eventually had to take me to the cemetery to see where he was.
- What is your favorite online recipe? My own geffilte fish recipe, since I no longer have a copy of it on the inner door of a kitchen closet. I just look it up on my blog.
- Which topics do you talk about in person but avoid discussing online? My husband and certain things about the family.
- What is your favorite film/movie? That's a tough question. I hardly watch movies, though I adore them. I have a humongous collection of movie DVDs. I love musicals, such as Five Pennies and Phantom of the Opera. I watch and rewatch movies I like.
- What is your favorite fairy tale? Gevalt, Leora, you sure ask difficult questions!
- Name a historical leader that influenced you. I guess I must say Ze'ev Jabotinsky, who tried bringing Zionism to the Jewish People. Plain ordinary Zionism, not socialist. He established Betar, and I became a Zionist through Betar.
Beneath the WingsThere are many other blogs I follow, but I listed here the ones I think are the lesser known, although blogged by serious bloggers.
Phyllis, Superman Sam and Ima on and off the Bima
Ruti- Ki Yachol Nuchal!
Jen, Adventures in Mamaland and Aliyahland
11 Questions for my awardee bloggers:
- How did you start to blog?
- What's your favorite blogging topic?
- How often do you blog?
- What does your family think of your blogging?
- What advice do you have for newbie bloggers?
- How do you publicize/promote your blog/s, and if you don't, why?
- How long does it take for you to write a typical blog post?
- Blog carnivals, do you participate?
- Give the "why" and "which ones" to your answer of question #8.
- What's the purpose/aim of your blog/s?
- How has blogging affected your life?