Thursday, October 11, 2018

Babysitting Help

One of our grandchildren is being raised with two rather hairy "older siblings," aka dogs. We have other grandchildren who get rather "nervous" around them, but they accept that visiting their cute little cousin requires that they accept the dogs in the bargain. Considering that I was rather phobic/terrified of dogs and cats as a child, I like the idea that there are now dogs in our family.


The other evening I was asked to babysit for the adorable little boy as he slept, and I had company to do it, too. Yes, they seemed pretty bored. No television, and I didn't share my phone with them.

3 comments:

YMedad said...

How many cats did we have in the house?

Anonymous said...

those phobias were well hidden

Batya said...

Didn't we generally have one cat at a time, unless there were kittens?

a, when I was little the phobias were very obvious.