Thursday, January 01, 2009

Blogging While I Should Be...

...doing lots of other things, like cooking, cleaning, eating, dovening, etc.

I've spent a few hours on email and Shiloh Musings. Especially, with teh war going on in the south, it's more important than this blog, no offense. If you click that link, you'll see what's new there. I have a whole crew of others adding their words.

I can see blue sky in the window, so maybe I'll take a walk. I ought to take a nice long walk today, since yesterday, I only went five houses away to weigh myself for my Start Fresh kosher weight loss diet. I was terrified, not because I thought I had gained weight, but because it was dark and the path is muddy. Yes, thank G-d it was muddy because of rain. I didn't want to slip and fall. More accidents/injuries happen near home. That's what my mother always says when people ask her if it's dangerous to visit Israel. A neighbor's mother was seriously injured in her NY bath, while her Jerusalem bathtub had the safety features she needed.

I have to find some Shabbat guests. I have food thawing to cook and an empty house.

It seems like blogger's spellcheck is on vacation.

No comments: