Sunday, January 25, 2009

Funny Misc.

Today's January 25, and if I'm not mistaken, when I was a kid, still living in Bell Park Gardens, I had a friend whose 58th or 59th birthday would be today. It's strange what one remembers.

The weather is very peculiar here. The sky is white and was white yesterday, too. In a normal year it would be a sign of snow. The weather should be colder and wetter. Our drought shouldn't be a surprise for anyone. Chazal, our Sages and the actual Bible, say that G-d rewards us and punishes us with rainfall. We get the amount we deserve. As a Nation, a People, we have been sinning, so G-d is withholding rain.

Living in the HolyLand is like nothing else in this world.

I hope my friend remembers to come over for our exercise session.

I have a crazy week planned. Vacation is over.

No comments: