Monday, June 04, 2007

homeward bound and second thoughts

Being that this blog isn't anonymous, I avoid certain topics. Like the fact that I have two kids working in the states. Note, I wrote "working" not "living." It's not easy for me. I could be a lot more frank about things if you didn't know who I was.

Actually, when I began this blog, it was supposed to be a "secret," but I'm not the secretive type. It would probably have become more popular if I hadn't revealed my identity. People like to know what's going on in other people's minds.

Well, they're coming for a visit, a short visit, today. They won't be home, here in Shiloh, much. They have other plans.

I miss them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so exciting, i can only imagine, enjoy their stay, and schep as much nachas possible from close, becasue the rest is "picture nachas" or "virtual nachas" from too far away

Batya said...

B'ezrat Hashem
They're not staying here, but G-d willing I'll get to see them a few times.