Thursday, May 24, 2012

Where Have I Been?

I've been pretty busy, and I wasn't home for over a day. I slept in Jerusalem Tuesday night.  It was a good opportunity to see my Jerusalem daughter and saved me from getting up at 4am on Wednesday morning.

G-d willing, when I have time I'll post about the Moskowitz Zionism Prize ceremony I attended Tuesday night.  It's a great dose of inspiration for all.

Now I'm totally off schedule and have much too much to do this morning.  I spent an awfully long time writing my post about Naomi, Ruth and Chana on Shiloh Musings.  You may want to read it:
  • out of curiosity
  • and to be used as a Dvar Torah or idea for Shavuot
I must get things done in the house.  I don't have "a wife" to do all the stuff that must be done here.  Last night I managed to make my really easy, simple Gefilte Fish.  To make it special for Shavuot, slightly different from my Passover version, I grated in (ok I really cheated by using the shredder knife of the food processor) a carrot.  The fish is now "speckled" with orange and should taste even better.

Have a great day!

No comments: