Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Would You Believe a New Phone? J7

Well, I took the plunge. I bought a new phone. Actually two, since my husband got the same model, Samsung J7. The J series is more affordable Samsung line. So, we have the most advanced of the less expensive phone they put out.




We aren't wealthy and don't need the most expensive and advanced phone on the market. To be honest, I'm almost more excited by the hot pink case I found for it in the Golan agent's store in Sha'ar Binyamin. I never liked the blue one I had on my old phone, though it did its job for three years.

I got the phone from a store in the Golan Heights, Zip Tech. I asked my gazillion questions on the phone and placed the order, that way, too. He sent the phones by registered mail and charges less than I had seen for them in Jerusalem.

I had gone to the Sha'ar Binyamin place, which is now in the new "mini-mall" across from the optician and furniture store, to have my sim-card cut to the right size for the new phone and get a new case and holder. It ended up that the Golan sim-card came pre-cut and didn't need cutting. But  I'm so glad I went there, because the young man working there did all of the complicated copying things from one phone the other. He really was a sweetheart and also answered my questions.

The most complicated thing to get for this was a new case to hook/loop onto my pouch "belt." The guy in Sha'ar Binyamin had a really nice one, but it I couldn't get the latch/buckle of the pouch through the loop. I finally found one in Jerusalem on King George Street, near Jaffa Street in a store that specialized in "cases." It also had great prices, and the guy was very helpful.

The phone takes great pictures. I used a couple of the photos for the new internet photography group I just joined, 365 Project.

Today in Jerusalem365


Raining! Day 4

Yes, I have a new "toy" to play with.

No comments: