Sunday, June 03, 2018

Eeks! I Keep Forgetting to Prepare Cold Brew/Press Coffee

Not today, sigh...
After a great start of season, I now find myself consistently forgetting to prepare my summer cold brew/press coffee in advance. It must be made the evening before and then refrigerated.

It's just awful to wake up on a hot summer morning and realize that there's no cool/cold coffee waiting for me in the fridge.

So, I decided to take an idea that has worked for me for other things. I set up a daily "event" on my phone. It will ring with a message about 9pm every night until late September, and there will be a reminder to prepare the coffee. Gd willing that will work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why not just make enough for a week, once a week? It lasts beautifully in the fridge.

Batya said...

Barry, I just don't have a container large enough.