Thursday, June 07, 2018

Kotel Tunnel Tour


Yesterday, the senior citizen program I study in went on a tour of the Kotel Tunnels with the students who worked with us on our "stories" for the multi-generational project of the Museum of the Jewish People, formerly the Diaspora Museum. I must tell you that if you've been there before, unless it was a very short while ago, you'll find it totally changed. Also, there are a number of tours and activities offered. I doubt if you'll be bored if you go again.

Most if not all of us had been there before, but none of us had participated in the activity we did there yesterday. Bli neder, I'll write more about the activity in a future post.

For example, this enormous and impressive hall hadn't been emptied out the last time I was there.



No comments: