Thursday, September 11, 2008

Two Great Signs!!

Yes, that's the sign I made to welcome my baby home. I create these real paper cut/paste signs for all family occasions. This time I couldn't find glue, so I had to use tape.

Generally I don't really plan, just look at the available paper and "decide" on the spot what to do. I was in a terrible rush when I made this one, since I was also cleaning. For some strange reason, I couldn't find my usual scissors. In case you're curious, I don't trace or pre-write the letters. It's just me the scissors and paper.


This sign isn't my handiwork. It's the sign that greeted me at the gate to the pool. If you don't know Hebrew, it announces that the pool will remain open another three days, until next Tuesday. Early in the season, it was rumoured that the pool would be open until later, since it didn't open on time. The pre-season repairs were much more complicated and time-consuming than originally scheduled.


I'm glad I didn't sign for the Elul Learning in Matan, because I had already paid for the pool, and I couldn't have gotten my money's worth of both simultaneously.

No comments: