Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hitting Big Time!

I was certainly surprised when I turned on my computer and began checking my email tonight, after Shabbat.

I had tons of comments to an old post on Shiloh Musings, Blacks Against Obama. Apparently, sometime on Friday, it was picked up by some site and suddenly 2,514 hits, according to blog patrol. For me, that's like a million; I'm not one of the big time blogs, not even if you add all my blogs together. Of course, I have no idea how many people read The Eye of the Storm, since it's posted on Arutz 7.

What I found most interesting about my sudden and fleeting fame, was that the commenters quickly began "talking" amongst themselves, and I didn't feel any need to join in. Actually, their conversation had nothing to do with me. It was the anti-Obama black preacher, on the youtube I had posted, who interested them. As of last count, 31 comments. It seems to be petering out.

I'm sure that my numbers will return to "normal," since they didn't seem they type who would enjoy my blog.

Shavua Tov
Have a Nice Week

No comments: