Monday, September 08, 2008

Step #1

I finally made it to my former work place, got some pay slips and some things I had left, like a mug and books. I also gave them keys and books and stuff I had here. I also spoke to the guy who handles the money.

Next I have to go to the unemployment office and try to sign in.

Everyone I saw was so nice and happy to see me. The traveling went well, thank G-d, but I wasn't traveling the time of the day I did for work.

There's a new principal and things have been reorganized. One great thing is that they changed how the Teachers Room is set up. There's no longer that horrid "wall" of closets to separate the sexes. Of course, even when they had it, it wasn't 100%, since the computer was on one side and the copier was on the other.

Everyone's happy with the new principal. For the first time there is one to unify the junior high and senior high.

It really was a nice visit.

I usually have problems returning to places of my past. I'm glad this went well.

No comments: