Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sports Fans

My baby's back, as I had posted earlier. His computer doubles/triples/quadruples, whatever, as a NJ TV and he's cheering some American football team. My husband seems to be enjoying himself, too.

I didn't grow up with that sort of stuff. My father's not the spectator type. I don't ever remember him watching a game, not even on weekends. My brother couldn't have watched sports even if he had wanted to. We just didn't have all that noise in the house.

But sometimes, once a year, when my parents had my relatives from my mother's side over, the cousins would watch a game of football and sometimes even bring a ball and go to Allenwood Park to play.

Davka, from the time my baby was little my father said that he looked like my mother's brothers. And they now all like football.

No comments: