Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Special Chanukah Treat From Leora!


A totally delicious Chanukah Kosher Cooking Carnival from Leora!


kcc

There are so many totally wonderful posts included. Next month's KCC will be hosted by Ilana-Davita. If you're interested in hosting one, please let me know at shilohmuse at yahoo dot com


Please send in any suitable posts you write or see on the web. The Kosher Cooking Carnival is more than just a recipe carnival. Being that it's about kosher food, posts about Jewish Law are included, also, restaurant and cookbook reviews, traditions, memories and diets. Here's the link to send in your posts, or just email me.

2 comments:

Leora said...

Those cookies look really good. I wish I had the energy to make cookies. Instead, my family will just have to suffer with (more) homemade latkes and sufganiyot tonight. I'm making a big pot of soup so at least something at the meal will be healthy!

Have a happy rest of Chanukah! Thanks so much for inventing KCC.

Batya said...

Did you click the pic, my dear?
Soup's great. B'ezrat Hashem I'll blog about tonight tomorrow.

Thanks again!