Monday, May 07, 2007

The best of Blogging!

It's no secret that I'm a fan of blog carnivals. Not only do I send my posts out to them, but I've also hosted many.

So this week, while many jbloggers await the final list of finalists in JiB Awards, I think it's a good time to remind us all what good things can be found in blogs, like the Carnival of Good Stuff.

In addition, there's the latest Havel Havelim, which always has good stuff, as well as tough thought-provoking posts.

Happy reading, and don't forget to tell everyone that muse sent you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice shoutout! Thank you so much. I loved the photoblog you submitted to my carnival. I will be back to check out the rest of your blog soon!

Barbara said...

Thanks - I really enjoyed doing HH#115 - thanks for you submissions.

I don't know why JBlog's aggregator didn't pick up my HH#115 post when it picked up everything else. Very odd.

At any rate thank you again!

Batya said...

polliwog and barbara,
You both did great jobs!
Hope to visit you more often.

Anonymous said...

it's in YOUR z'chut muse-batya that i have submitted my post "did u get the message" to Heval havalim, that Barbara was so kind to title it "favorite post"

Thanks, and thanks barbara.

I hope this will help spread some light into the darkness

Batya said...

wow thanks

Now you know not to be so shy. Your blog's great!