Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Some visiting

I've been a bad girl, hardly visiting other blogs recently.

Here's Some Good Temple Mount News on my husband's blog.

And from cos'; that's no pretty picture. It's
My Enemy: Parietaria Judaica. His not mine.


More proof of the Iranian proxy war from Meryl.

Here's a great only in Israel from Jameel.

A Lag B'Omer Dvar Torah from Yitz.

In Sympathy for the Devil - Liberals, Democrats and the War on Terror on sultan knish.

Read Tikkun Olam on Lag baOmer .

Nuch is right. You don't have to say yes, JUST SAY NO! Really!

Irina needed to rant.

Will he return to Shiloh? "Shabbat @ The Muqata, Vol. 2" nu?

Westbank mama says: Age is in the Eye of the Beholder Oh, she's so young.

And now I want to take a quick walk around the block before making dinner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you!!! thank you!!

I say YES!!! to you being a great blogger and friend

Cosmic X said...

Thanks for he link! :-)>

Batya said...

my pleasure