Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Full Plate!

JBlogger f2f, HH and KCC Reminder!


On the bus back from Jerusalem I was planning just how to start this post. I thought of titling it "JBlogger f2f, HH and KCC Reminder!," but then I decided to make it the subtitle and call it, as I did, "A Full Plate!"



Yes, do you know whom I met? Try guessing; the answer will be later on in the post.



Yehuda's Havel Havelim is the most amazing, and it's in five parts!!! Just follow instructions. Guess which post is linked first....


Judith, just try to guess more before clicking.


And please don't forget, it's time to send me more kosher food links for the Kosher Cooking Carnival, either yours or anything suitable you see.



  • kosher restaurants


  • kosher cookbooks


  • kosher alerts


  • traditions


  • halachot


  • menus


  • pictures


  • anecdotes


  • and, yes, recipes, too

Please send to shilohmuse at yahoo dot com or via blog carnival.

Thanks and Shavua Tov!

2 comments:

Soccer Dad said...

BTW, June 13 - 17 IY"H. Of course since it's so short I don't know how much freedom I'll have ....

Batya said...

We'll see as it gets closer.