Thursday, May 24, 2007

time to visit

It certainly has been a long time since I've done one of my "visiting posts." I can't promise to link everyone--this isn't a Havel Havelim.

Here goes...

Sultan Knish writes some disturbing things about Britain.

Joe Settler warns that the security forces may be reading our email, before we do. I hope if they're reading this blog, they'll do me a favor.



Please delete the spam for me. It's so time consuming. I mean, you're a civil servant and you'll get paid for it. Thanks


And, please forgive me for posting this Dry Bones. It's so perfect.

Ifyouwillit discusses the general feeling here of frustration that "nothing helps." We must fight that feeling. It helps the enemy.

A Simple Jew gives a beautiful post with a gorgeous picture.

SWFM wrote a great post about going to the Mets game. I remember when the team started and the World's Fair at the same LIRR stop.

Here's a "must read" from yitz.

The Babka nosher teaches for Bar Mitzvah, and it isn't always a pleasure.


Westbank mama gives us A Unique Way to “Dis” the Other Team, for sure.


Read A Shomron Adventure with t...


And that's it for now....

3 comments:

The Babka Nosher said...

Thank you for your links! I always enjoy following your visits. You pick good posts from all the blogs!

Pinchas said...

You guys got a great blog here. I finally got around to adding you to my blogroll! Keep it up!

Batya said...

Thank you, nosher, glad you enjoy it.

pichas, double-thanks