Thursday, April 24, 2008

Omer-4, Last Full Day...

Yes, today's the last full day of Chol HaMoed (check the comment by leora--thanks m'dear!) Passover, and I don't know what to do. Of course, there's food to cook for Shabbat/Last Day Passover, and I have to clean up. My married daughter and grandchildren were over yesterday (and my cousin and her husband,) and yes, the place is a mess.

Weather forecasters claim that the heat has abated a bit or more, but the house is now hot from the previous days' heat. I think I'm a bit dehydrated.

Yesterday, I didn't leave the house at all, expect to wave goodbye.

2 comments:

Leora said...

You mean the last full day of chol hamoed? The chag isn't that much shorter in Israel, is it?

Batya said...

Yes, of course you're right, and I fixed it.
We have less "yomtov" and one more chol hamoed, instead of your first yomtov sheini. And Sunday (Sat. night) isn't Pesach here.