Thursday, April 10, 2008

The First Closet

That's always the first closet ready for Passover. Actually, that's why it has newspaper and not my usual nice clean paper. The shelving paper hasn't been found, taken down or even looked for yet.

The canned goods in the closet have been in the house for "ages." I checked and they all say KP, Kosher for Passover. And my husband bought some cakes already.

I've also scrubbed the floor by/under the stove. I'm just doing basic cleaning in the rooms nobody lives in.






Yesterday I bought contac paper. I like using it on all of the counters. I bought the paper in a store in Pisgat Zeev, when I had a bit of time between the pool and going to work.

I went to the store which had once advertised with me in the days when I worked in advertising. I'm pretty loyal to my old clients/customers, or whatever they're called. After he measured out the paper, he said he'd give me the whole thing, since only a drop was left. While he was putting my credit card through the whatever, I mentioned that he had once advertised with me and that's why I was there. I like to be loyal. All of a sudden he took the receipt I was supposed to sign and told me to just go. I didn't have to pay.

Some days have such wonderful surprises.

No comments: