Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Nu? Where's The Applause?

Final installment of the fridge saga. See parts 1 and 2.

Yes, don't you see? I did it, and I did it very quickly. The only really difficult thing was the bottom drawers and shelf. After I put the bottom shelf in, I had to take it out and put in the big drawer. No real surprise, since it really all had to be done int the same order reversed as taking it out. And I had to remove one of the door shelves to get another shelf in, but then I put it back no problem.




Cleaning can be dangerous, so be careful.

4 comments:

Leora said...

Clap, clap, clap. Hurray!

Batya said...

Thanks!
It's not easy to do all this alone.

We're the ones who have to put up with them said...

*Standing Ovation*

That is very hard work!

Batya said...

Thanks
But honestly, actually, now that I've done it, it wasn't all that hard. It's the rest of the house, oy. Baruch Hashem.