Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Feel Stupid

My present, the "new" refrigerator, is my third one. Each one has been different from its predecessor.

I treat my appliances with tender, loving care so they won't break. I've heard so many stories of people cleaning their appliances to death, taking things apart, which shouldn't be touched and drenching delicate electrical systems until they drown.

I wouldn't dare do such things to my appliances. Sometimes it makes it difficult to clean for Pesach; though my surfaces are always clean and covered.

Today, as I was gently moving something on the freezer door shelf, the shelf moved. Wow! Did that mean that I could actually take it out?

Very carefully, I tried. Yes, the shelf can easily be removed for cleaning, so I did. Then, as you can see in the pictures, I took out all the shelves in the fridge door.

I did the scrubbing after taking the picture.


Everything must be dry by now. So, time to return to the kitchen, put the shelves back in and attack--oh, so gently-- the fridge itself!!

No comments: