Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Family that Hikes Together...

We seem to have established a new custom.  On Friday we had our second "family hike."  Living "in the country" there's no need to go very far.  First we hiked in Nachal Shiloh and this time we hiked even closer, my favorite place, Tel Shiloh.

OK, as distance goes, we didn't walk far at all, so some purists may claim that it wasn't a real "hike."  But it was far enough for the kids, for sure.  They had a wonderful time, and you know about the aim:
"Always leave them wanting more."


I'm sure that the youngest of the clan had lots of fun climbing and jumping and running and being admired and praised for their prowess.

Even though there are nice picnic areas at Tel Shiloh, Shiloh HaKeduma, my family preferred late lunch at home where I served them my quasi-homemade bourekas.

No comments: