Sunday, February 17, 2013

Not Elegant, But Warm and Waterproof!

I must admit that I'm not the most elegant of ladies.  I'll take comfort over style anytime, especially when we're talking about shoes.  I don't wear high or even slightly raised heels.  The soles of my shoes must be flexible, like walking barefoot but padded.  I'm also sensitive to cold, and it's getting worse with age.

So, now presenting my latest shoes, bought in a Timberland Outlet store during my recent travels. 


For me, these are dream shoes!

6 comments:

rutimizrachi said...

Those are MY idea of dream shoes, too! Wear them in good podiatric health!

(My idea of dressing up is to wear clothes that look good enough for the street -- but are actually pajamas.)

Batya said...

Ruti, a gal of my own heart. It was great seeing you last night!

rutimizrachi said...

You as well, dear lady. Shnazzy foot-gear, even in real life! ;-)

Batya said...

Ruti, I wore them last night; did you notice?

rutimizrachi said...

Yeah, that's to what I was referring. They are cute, and practical.

Batya said...

thanks, for those of us who really know what's the best...