Saturday, November 09, 2013

Tooting my own horn? G-d forbid!

I always blog about the most recent postings of the foremost Jewish blog carnival Havel Havelim, right?  So, do you expect me to ignore the latest that was just posted minutes ago just because it's on my other blog, Shiloh Musings?  OK, now, the cat's out of the bag.  Yes, I hosted and posted the latest Havel Havelim.

Blog Carnival

jewish-israel blog carnival aka havel havelim


I'd be perfectly happy if someone else would do it.  I'm certainly not looking for the honor, but I do it when no when else has volunteered.  That's just the way I am.

HH  floats around the internet.  We organize it on our facebook page.  Links can be sent via blog carnival.  Let me know if you'll like to host an edition.  It's not hard.  Hosts will receive the links and the "instacarnival" from them and should also include other posts of their choosing.

There are really are some great posts there, and not all of them are mine.  If you have blogs and posts to recommend, then please send them in.  And if you'd like to host but are worried, because you've never done it before, I'll coach you through it.  Deal?  There's even a brand new blog included.  Can yo find it?  Let me know in the comments.  Thanks

No comments: