Friday, May 20, 2016

Deja Vu at Israel Museum

Last week I was at the Israel Museum, wandering around looking at some of my all time favorite exhibits, like the fancy rooms. Those rooms may not be my taste for actual living, but I love to gawk at them when I have a chance.

Suddenly, I found myself in front of a mirror and with a strong deja vu feeling I photographed myself. The next day, when I got home and turned on the computer, there was one of those "Memory" posts from facebook with a very similar picture, which I had taken a year earlier.

What do you think?

May 17, 2016


The big difference is that in the new picture, I photographed myself in the mirror with my camera, while in last year's photo, I had used the "selfie" option on my phone. As you can see, it's the same room.

And here's another from this year's "photo shoot."


No comments: